Pack the bags, turn off the lights, shut the door, hail a taxi, shed a tear… and say goodbye! After five years of constant travel, we’ve become quite adept at the Departure Dance. But this time, there was a twist. Valencia has long been our adopted home, and this year we finally made it official by buying an apartment. We know we’ll be back soon, and that makes this departure a lot less melancholy.
The Valencia edition of “For 91 Days” wasn’t exactly compliant with our usual 91-day concept. Jürgen and I started this iteration of the blog in February of 2015, and finished in November. That’s more like 271 days. But we had an excuse! Valencia had long been our “home base,” and we finally decided to make it official by purchasing an apartment in the city center.
Check out our 15 Sliding Puzzle game! With hundreds of puzzles featuring our photography from around the world, you'll never run out of new destinations to discover! The app is totally free and contains no ads.
Available on Google Play
- Covid-19 Valencia: Terrace Photo Project
- Valencia COVID-19 - Our First Walk through the City After 48 Days
- So... Now We Know What a Desplantà Looks Like
- Fallas 2020: La Plantà (Featuring Valencia's Best Street Artist: Escif)
- A Glorious Mascleta Seen from a Balcony - Fallas 2020, March 9th - Pirotecnia del Mediterráneo